Chief Of Strategy - Healthcare (8-18 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Strategy, Management Consultant, Business Performance, Performance Management, Merger, Acquisitions
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to build growth strategy for one of the largest Health provider in India market
My client is one of the most well known names in the health care space, popular for their dynamic/complex work setup. The company is on a growth trajectory currently and are ramping up heavily in India.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Design strategic planning process and framework for the business considering market trends, current capabilities & gaps and future growth aspirations/ opportunities. Ensure alignment of resource, allocate efforts and budget in line with overall plan
- Analyze market dynamics, product performances and competitive intelligence. Identify themes accordingly and guide projects for competition bench-marking based on business requirement. Bring outside in perspective in all decision making processes
- Drive structured data mining processes to help connect the dots based on available data to gather insights on opportunities, gaps, market, competition, customer preferences, trends/ shifts etc.
- Put in place periodic review process for Strategy execution. Align Management and other stake holders on review process, templates and frequency. Anchor tracking process for each of the project at predefined frequency. Track for bottle necks/ delays/deviations, escalate & intervene as needed
- You should come with a minimum of 8+ years of experience with a Full time MBA/Masters degree from a top tier college. Experience of working in a consulting firm will be an added advantage. Furthermore, you should comes with excellent interpersonal skills
Market leading compensation
Opportunity to lead from the front
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.