Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:687 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Chief Of Staff To CHRO - Conglomerate - XLRI/TISS (3-5 yrs)
Company Overview: Our Client
We are a leading Indian Conglomerate with business spread across many sectors and industries in India & Internationally. We are committed to delivering exceptional products/services to our clients while fostering a positive and inclusive work environment for our employees.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Chief of Staff to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) with strong HR analytical capabilities.
- As the Chief of Staff to the CHRO, you will be a trusted partner and advisor to the CHRO, supporting them in driving the strategic agenda and ensuring effective execution of HR initiatives.
- This role requires exceptional HR analytical skills, as you will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to inform HR strategies and decision-making. You will work closely with the CHRO and other senior HR leaders to provide critical insights and recommendations that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation in HR.
1. Ensure closure of all Key HR projects / interventions as per plan and support CHRO in the same as and when required.
2. Ensure closure of all action items tagged for CHRO in Top Management meetings.
3. Coordinate with other Top Leadership Members/Teams on specific agendas whenever required.
4. Coordinate reviews for CHRO with all DRs.
5. Develop periodic - monthly/quarterly/as required analysis and MIS on TTL HR related trends/number.
6. Ensure closure of all Key HR projects / interventions as per plan and support CHRO in the same as and when required.
7. Ensure closure of all action items tagged for CHRO in Top Management meetings.
8. Coordinate with other Top Leadership Members/Teams on specific agendas whenever required.
9. Coordinate reviews for CHRO with all DRs.
10. Develop periodic - monthly/quarterly/as required analysis and MIS on TTL HR related trends/numbers to support decision making and strategy formulation.
11. Track and report key HR indices to monitor trends and HR productivity.
12. Drive special projects in HR under CHRO.
Skills/ Capabilities and Competencies:
a. Abilities in project management & team working
b. Multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
c. Understanding of project management; Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Strong on analytical abilities.
- Experience in managing stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage.
3. Behavioural Attributes
b. Problem Solving and having a natural comfort with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information.
c. Stakeholder Management.
d. Perseverant with a pleasant attitude.
Total Years of Exp - 3 to 5 Years
Education - Full Time MBA from Tier 1 / 2 Only (XLRI,TISS,SIMB etc)
Location - Navi Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.