Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt Ltd
Views:946 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief of Staff to CEO - Online/Internet/IT - IIM/ISB (2-7 yrs)
Position Summary: Chief of Staff As a Chief of Staff to the CEO, you will be the voice of CEO in the organization, and the voice of the organization to the CEO. You will have the opportunity to work on the highest priority items for the CEO, and have the ability to strategize and execute projects that can have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
As a Chief of Staff you'll-
- Act as a strategic advisor to the CEO and senior management team.
- Set up, manage and track Objective and Key Results for various functions in the organization
- Act as the liaison between CEO and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensure involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
- Ensure timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the CEO
- Research and recommend new and revised policies and strategies.
- Establish standards and procedures for hiring and managing the office staff
- Educate everyone on business Intelligence gathered through research and by talking to various teams - look for trends from sales, marketing, competitor intel
- Assist CEOs office with investor decks, acquisitions, hiring, org structures, GTM planning
- Explore and execute initiatives that can have a significant impact on the company's trajectory
You'll thrive as a Chief of Staff if you:
- Have the ability to influence people without authority
- Demonstrate extreme empathy and emotional maturity
- Have great communication and networking skills
- Have strong modeling skills - Excel tigers, quick to create models and do the background preparation for any project exploration
- Are Inquisitive - Always asking intelligent questions
- Highly analytical - Someone who can look at data / information and quickly make sense
- Have a track record of organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Have experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Have prior consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Have a masters degree in business administration with a few years of experience from tier 1/ IIM/ ISB ONLY