Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:4035 Applications:740 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Chief Of Staff To CEO - EdTech Startup (7-15 yrs)
One of our leading client is looking out for the role of Chief of Staff. This is a CXO level job for Edtech startup which has been rising exponentially since founded.
- Chief of Staff reports directly to the CEO and works closely with the board, senior leadership, vertical heads and staff across all functional areas of the organization.
- Be part of CEO office to manage and participate in new business/functional strategic initiatives.
- Drive corporate strategy on both business/technology initiatives and internal change management initiatives.
- Lead and support high-impact initiatives spanning growth strategy, Service Line strategies, cross-enterprise collaboration initiatives and operational excellence by directly partnering with specific businesses/functions.
- Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, planning, and communication.
- Analyse industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance.
- M&A process formulation with mandates linked to the corporate Strategy.
- Work collaboratively across organization including marketing, product management, engineering and design, operations etc to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts -
- Manage a team of 3 - 4 comprising of senior Business Analysts.
- 7 plus years- post MBA from Toptier institutes is preferred.
- Prior experience as a consultant in a leading strategy consulting firm is required.
- Entrepreneurial experience will be a plus
- Proven experience in leading operations, strategic projects, working directly with and presenting to senior leadership is a must.
- Exceptional project management skills with keenness to play an operational role.
- Ability to create structured approach for handling ambiguous business issues and provide direction.
- Should have deep research and analytical skills to synthesize diverse and complex information, data and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures that are presentable to all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using data to drive decisions: analyzing numbers and trends and critically thinking so as to use data to decide on next steps
- Should exhibit high-level conceptual thinking and unstructured problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: poise, confidence, and maturity while interacting with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage dynamic teams and coach individuals towards goals/outcomes.
- Should thrive on ambiguity and work collaboratively. Should be results driven and be excellent in execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.