CM Recruitment at Recruitment Firm
Views:230 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Of Staff/Strategy Role - Software Firm (8-15 yrs)
Chief Of Staff/Strategy Role- US MNC (Software Company)
As a Chief Of Staff/SM / Director Strategy you will oversees the development, communication and execution of strategic initiatives to achieve new business for the organization.
- Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long term plans
- Lead the development of long-term strategy for the various group-level business units.
- Conduct competitive analysis to develop key insights.
- Partner with business unit heads and senior leaders to understand their strategic problem areas
- Evaluating the practices and market behavior of industry competitors.
- Reviewing and analyzing the efficacy of revised business strategies.
- Recommending changes in organizational structure or culture to achieve strategic goals.
- Analyze a company's financial status, forecast future revenue and develop a budget for a project.
- Manage budgets, timelines and other resources.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders.
Skills Needed :
- Be a qualified MBA preferably from Premier Institute
- Understanding of business operations and procedures.
- 4 + years of prior experience of working in a top consulting firm Or a corporate strategy role in IT company