Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:12262 Applications:2166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Chief of Staff/ Sr.Business Analyst To CXO - IT/ITeS/KPO - IIM/XLRI/ISB (10-16 yrs)
This role is designed to support the CXO in implementation of business strategy, achieving profitability and growth targets. The role holder will be responsible to manage confidential projects and any initiatives driven by the CXO. This will entail reviewing/improving processes and systems, working on various reports and presentations. The role holder will work very closely with the PMO team.
Candidate who is ownership driven, detail oriented, proactive and excellent in stakeholder management will be successful in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of Senior Business Unit Head and Functional Heads
2. Act as the point of contact between the CXO Office and Senior Management teams for effective decision making and approval management.
3. Design a model to track performance of Business Verticals & Functions which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of the expected benefits.
4. Review and ensure delivery of strategic initiatives and confidential projects.
5. Efficiently manage multiple projects run by the CXO and ensure regular monitoring and timely delivery.
6. Review all organizational reports & proactively identify risks and deploy mitigation plans.
7. Prepare statistical models and drive strategic initiatives for growth and keep track of the same.
8. Prepare presentations, dashboards as per requirements.
9. Ensure timely and accurate generation of MIS reports
10. Providing assistance in performance and leadership management tasks.
Education Qualification & Work Experience :
- BE & MBA from reputed business school. (IIM, XLRI, ISB etc) with 7+ yrs experience & worked in IT/BPM/BFSI service industry experience
- Understanding of Financial Statements P&L, Balance Sheets etc and budget management, Financial modelling, Variance Analysis, Pricing.
- Project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills Internal & External
- Ability to manage & interact with clients/customers.
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time, plan and organize work
- Knowledge of Reporting Tools (R, Tableau, Power BI etc.)