Consultant at ProEdge
Views:3065 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Chief of Staff - Managing Director's Office - Infrastructure Automation Firm (4-7 yrs)
The firm is a fast growing mid sized Systems Integration / Solutions Engineering / Technology Projects Company in the field of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) and Electronic Tolling on Highways / Expressways, Urban Traffic Management / Smart Cities, Automatic Fare Collection and Transit Management Systems for Metro Rail & Public Bus Transport Network.
Our client is looking to hire experienced, high-performing management professional with rich industry experience with the capability and passion of working across business domains.
Key Responsibilities :
- Directly work with the Managing Director to manage the day to day leadership initiatives
- Build competence in the core areas through internal/external assignments
- Work with the executive team to develop ideas and proposals, conduct reviews, and drive a cohesive company strategy
- Prepare a detailed business plan for strategic discussions with internal/external stakeholders
- Work on strategic cross-functional assignments
- Schedule and manage the respective leaders calendar, including appointments, travel plans, meetings, and conferences
- Develop communications for the Board, Company and external meetings
- Help complete priority items for the respective leader to an appropriate level of quality
- Drive recruitment efforts for the respective leader, if required
- Be the eyes and ears of the respective leader, represent him / her in internal and external meetings when required, take urgent decisions etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.