Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at DaMensch
Views:1181 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Chief Of Staff - Management Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Life @ Damensch:
Join us to revolutionize the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
Damensch is a direct-to-consumer brand in the men's essential wear space based out of Bangalore.
At Damensch, we believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
We believe that the people we hire are the cr- me de la cr- me and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of paramount importance in our organisation.
If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer competitive salary with two appraisals in a year (we believe in giving and receiving feedback on a frequent basis for smoother collaboration - we know it's too good to be true!), a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements through the year (all work and no play makes jack and jill, dull people, right?)
Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
About the role :
DaMensch is looking for a Chief of Staff to work directly with the CEO / Founder.
As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
The Chief of Staff role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
You should have the ambition to become a Founder, CEO, or COO one day. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role at DaMensch or another growth stage company.
- Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategic to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 2-4 years of experience in a strategy consulting role in a top-tier management consulting firm and additional experience in strategy/CEO office roles in tech start-ups
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Strong problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- High level of maturity in dealing with cross-functional stakeholders