Account Manager at Sampoorna Consultants
Views:2067 Applications:781 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Chief of Staff - Hiring/Resource Management/Recruitment - IT (9-16 yrs)
Technical Skills Description:
- Candidate should be able to work with team and should also work as individual contributor.
- Excellent communication skills are must.
- Familiarity with the Technology organization, Agile, Scrum, Project Governance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments.
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to analyze and compile large sets of data and present effective reports.
- Act as a single point of contact for India hiring, resource plan. The person should be the one driving the hiring with key panel identification and should always have the latest on what's happening on hiring.
- Work closely with recruitment team to drive hiring and the outcomes, keep the group posted during the weekly call.
- Manage location moves and be the custodian of seating Space planning and tracking to ensuring it aligns with the location strategy.
- Be the SME for Travel/Hiring/Seating any queries.
- Work closely with India Tech COO team to drive synergies and share best practices.
- Preparing Management dashboards for Projects, Business Cases, Resource Management etc.
- Planning and executing senior management retreats, all-hands meetings, and company offsites, taking meeting notes, tracking meeting follow ups.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.