Chief of Staff - Executive Director's Office - Logistics Business (6-8 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - Operations
Skills - Change management, EA, project management, transformational project, digital transformation, operational transformation, strategic management, CEO office, CEO's office
Job Type - Permanent
- As the ED's 'trusted counsel', the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strategic mindset.
- Part of the strategic team, handling largest transformational portfolio within the company.
Client Details :
Second largest Indian logistics player with almost 25+ years of existence, serving 10,500+ pin codes and having presences in 240+ countries.
Job Description :
- The Chief of Staff, Executive Director's (ED) Office is a critically important role, enabling the Executive Director to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders and fulfill his commitments to company's stakeholders including the Board of Directors.
- This is not an administrative role; it is a highly strategic and facilitative one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role.
- As the ED's 'trusted counsel', the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and strong analytical skills.
- Scope, plan and execute special projects independently
- Present ideas for special projects that might facilitate the ED's/leadership's objectives
- Work with appropriate stakeholders, including outside parties, to undertake analysis
- Present findings to ED, Executive staff, or Board, as appropriate
- Manage development of discussion and presentation material for ED
- Prepare follow up correspondence for internal and external meetings, as directed by the ED.
- Present timely work-in-progress updates to the ED on the status of the communication materials mentioned above.
- Engage in root cause analysis on issues and opportunities that could impact the organizational strategy
- Develop alternative approaches to addressing the problem or opportunity
- Engage in consensus building with senior leadership
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Highly-developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic/financial analysis skills
The client is looking for someone with at least 6 years' experience with an MBA. Previous experience of having handled digital transformation projects across industry.
The role involves managing a CXO team and hence strong people management and cross functional leadership experience is a must.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 (0) 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.