Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:329 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief of Staff - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Role - Chief of Staff
Location - Mumbai
Responsibilities and Objectives :
1. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges and the individual is required to multi-task, conceptualize, implement new processes, have attention to detail, research & analyse data and drive quick decision making.
2. Act as an adviser to the Chairman
3. Assist the Senior Management in facilitating effective decision-making.
4. Works closely and effectively with the Senior Management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
5. Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives.
6. Drive critical strategic initiatives at CXO level, work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyse opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations & results through a rigorous data driven process.
7. Assess inquiries directed to the senior management, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
8. Ensure compliance to Management Planning & Review Process. Analyse and develop reports.
9. Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved.
Experience/ Qualifications required :
1. Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
3. Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills.
4. Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
5. Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
6. Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.