Talent Partner at SkillPad Talent Solutions Advisory
Views:1604 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Chief Of Staff - CEO's Office (1-5 yrs)
As the Chief of Staff, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the CEO and executive leadership, ensuring the efficient operation of the company, and driving strategic initiatives. This position requires a proactive, highly organised, and versatile individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and executive team to develop and execute business strategies, objectives, and goals.
- Provide data-driven insights and analysis to support decision-making processes.
Cross-Functional Collaboration :
- Foster collaboration and alignment across departments to promote a cohesive and high-performing organization.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and events involving the executive team and other key stakeholders.
Communication and Coordination:
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other department heads, ensuring effective communication and alignment across the organization and facilitate leadership meetings.
- Ensure seamless communication flow between the executive team and other departments.
- Prepare and deliver executive-level presentations, reports, and updates on the company's performance and initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for executive inquiries and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at external events and engagements.
- Oversee and manage critical management projects and initiatives, ensuring their successful execution within timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with various teams and stakeholders to drive project progress and deliverables.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement operational enhancements to streamline processes, increase productivity, and optimize resource allocation.
- Implement best practices to optimize workflow and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Assist in long-term planning, annual budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Conduct research, gather data, and provide analysis to support strategic decision-making processes.
- Contribute to the development of strategic growth plans and market expansion strategies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about joining a company on a 0 to 1 journey
- Business savvy, Excellent PPT skills and good with data & numbers
- Understanding of industry trends, client needs, and technology