Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2818 Applications:649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Chief of Staff/Business Analyst To CXO - Technology Setup (5-14 yrs)
This role will assist the CXO and will help to managing the corporate development, operations, business verticals, support functions, growth and profitability. Support the CXO in managing confidential projects and the overall performance of the organization by improving processes, systems, reporting and analytics. This person will work very closely with the PMO function and team.
1. Act as the point of contact between the CXO Office and internal management teams.
2. Showcase a strong documentation skills.
3. Coordinating with process owners / BU heads in business planning and growth initiatives.
4. Create excel model to track performance of Business verticals which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in business cases
5. Prepare analytics driven strategic initiatives for growth and keep track of the same. Make business presentations for senior management and maintain transparent engagement with internal stakeholders.
6. Efficiently manage multiple projects monitoring progress and ensure completion within planned timelines
7. Compliance, Prepare analytical reports and support the business head with recommendable action plan to mitigate organizational risks.
8. Prepare analysis and dashboards as per requirements.
9. Ensure timely and accurate generation and execution of all MIS reports
10. The Business Analyst is responsible for overall project management and planning activities for smaller projects and all business aspects of the requirements and analysis phase of larger projects.
Education Qualification and Work Experience:
1. MBA from reputed business school.(B School Preferred from Tier I/II institutes.
2. 5+ years of business analytics exposure working in IT / ITeS / BFSI Industry
3. Expertise of working on Microsoft Office
1) Confidentiality and Integrity
2) Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
3) Customer Centricity & Client interaction exposure
4) Client interaction exposure
5) Planning and time management skills & ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
6) Should have strong analytical skills.
7) Strong knowledge of Excel and highly skilled in PowerPoint and MS Project
8) Project management skills
9) Providing assistance in performance and leadership management tasks.
10) Financial modelling, Variance Analysis, Pricing, Reporting
11) Knowledge of VBA, C#, Python or any other industry practiced programming language proficiency will be an added advantage.