Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:260 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Chief Of Product - EduTech - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Leading Edu-tech group based at Mumbai/Delhi
Role : Chief Of Product
Reporting to : Founders
What is that we are looking at
- You have done Engg + MBA from Tier I Institutes like IITs, IIMs, ISBs
- You have been a senior executive in the product management space for at-least 2-3 years managing more than 25+ member teams with multiple product managers/sr product managers.
- You should have worked in scaling up the product in early-stage companies ideally who have raised series A/B/C funding rounds.
- You have significant exposure in product visioning and product leadership for digitally-driven businesses
- You are considered a Thought Leader in the industry
Role & Responsibilities :
- As a CPO, you are the helm of the Product function of the organization.
Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
- In the end, you're expected to be great at execution as well as management.
- No matter where the vision comes from, all the great vision in the world doesn't mean much if you can't get the product to see the light of the day. As a Product leader you should know how to get things done.
- You should be an expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process.
- You have deep understanding of the Market & Edutech Industry Domain
As CPO, your execution responsibility will entail :
- Keep track of Product and growth metrics at all times.
- Formulate Product Strategy & Product Roadmap and align daily decisions with the Product Vision and strategy.
- Engage with various team departments such as Customer Support, Curriculum, BD/Sales, etc, and understand the need for new product initiatives for improvement of existing tools for higher productivity or better user experience.
- Increase user acceptance and user adoption