Director at Techs To Suit Inc.
Views:1565 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Chief of Marketing & Growth - Healthcare Startup (15-20 yrs)
As a Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, you will be more than a marketing specialist. Need a blend of expertise in marketing, sales, product development and finance to achieve a business strategic objectives. Marketing is, of course, the key to any growth role, and the CGO must ensure that the marketing strategy is based upon a unique value proposition
- Capability to create a business, achieve set target and build a market from the scratch initial startup stage
- Should have strong capability to generate business from Scratch on his own goodwill basis
- Must have worked as a entrepreneur or In a Startup.
- Must have some knowledge of HealthTech/Healthcare/Digital Health/Medical organisation of repute in an early-stage/Growth stage.
- He must be the first doer and direct performer and high achiever go-getter at limited resources and has direct good business contacts & Relations with the top Executives, In Medical/ Healthcare/ Doctors, Hospitals
- To achieve all of this as a CGO you must have full P&L responsibility for the work. This means being responsible for the finance and budgets of the sales, marketing, and where relevant the product team.
Client is a Startup, yet to commence operations in Online Doctor Consultations through there Mobile App