Associate Consultant at Antal International Network
Views:381 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Medical Officer - Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
The patient's first approach - Plans, directs and monitors patient care and administrative activities for smooth functioning and optimum utilization of resources in the Clinical Specialty.
- Admit (independent care & Joint care), Treat patients and Conduct procedures/ surgeries independently as per the authorized clinical privileges
- Daily Rounds of all patients- Conduct daily rounds of all patients admitted in the hospital to know about the right & timely treatment of them
- Issue solver: Issue related to consultants, other Doctors, nurses, and other medical staff to be solved after detail analysis and fix the problem
- Infection Control: Has to actively overview infection control rate and take appropriate measures to improve the clinical outcomes of patients
- Has to take responsibility for all consultants regarding their OPD timings, attendance, OT schedule, leave management, hiring of new consultants, etc.
- Maintaining a working environment that promotes high standards of patient care, best clinical service, and ethical behavior consistent with the current medical care best practices.
- Responsible for developing an environment of good / transparent communication with Patient/ Attendants with respect to the line of treatment, cost of treatment, etc.
- Academic activities: Responsible to define academic schedule with respective heads of the department and make all efforts to standardize the teaching culture.
- NABH- Has to overview and take complete responsibility from the implementation of quality parameters till the permissions from NABH.
- Review Doctors performances regularly to improve individual's performance
- Conduct regular clinical audits to continuously improve the clinical quality standards
- Supervise and guide Juniors in their academics
- To develop and grow the service line through process improvement, process mapping and process management by analyzing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and communicating programs
- Advise, Provide inputs and support Facility in department Budgeting and execution, department growth, Medical Programme, infrastructure, Clinician team etc. for the clinical specialty
- Oversee maintenance of all medical equipment in operational condition in coordination with medical services/Bio-medical Engineering so far as the specialty is concerned
- Responsible to maintain quality control over procedures, including items and different processes
- Establishing cooperative and productive working relationships with hospital staff at various levels
- Ensuring that junior medical staff and their clinical supervisors receive timely and complete documentation to facilitate educational, assessment and evaluation processes within the hospital
- Participating as a member of various committees of the hospital for decision making and process improvement
- Establishing and maintaining secure patient records (MRD Department)
- Adherence to hospital policies and standards set forth by accreditation and regulatory agencies
- Participate and represent in various internal or external audits as a key member of the hospital management