Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:6547 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Chief Marketing Technology Officer - Online/eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
Chief Marketing Technology Officer
A two-decade-old marketing services group with 100+ of the bluest of blue-chip FMCG/CPG clients, with whom it partnered 400+ brands, across 50 categories, many of them global - is now building a product to cater to the global needs of these large consumer facing brand owners in the Data, Direct-to-Consumer access and Marketing Automation space with its future facing marketing platform - Brandtech- .
Job Summary :
- We are looking for a passionate CMTO to join our team. You will report directly to the Founder and contribute in building - Brandtech- a platform to contribute to the future of marketing. Apart from managing all aspect of this one of a kind globally positioned - Brandtech- product, you will also lead the marketing operations (incl digital), assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase growth and revenue. Your key responsibility will be to shape the product vision and its continuous development for the company to cater to the large brands globally.
- To lead in this role, you are expected to possess both technical skills and good business sense to successfully fulfill this responsibility. You should be able to leverage Product Development, Digital Marketing and Traditional Marketing knowledge and develop Marketing Solutions of the Future.
Job Description :
- Develop high-quality digital go-to-market strategies and plans
Brandtech Development :
- Lead the strategy for Brandtech platform, partnerships and external relationships
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Create overall Brandtech standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Track, analyze and monitor Brandtech performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Lead Marketing, Business Development and Operations teams internally to define and develop new features and enhancements
- Turn data into actionable insights.
Market Development :
- Responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base.
- Drive new revenue opportunities, Lead Generation, Business Development and Client interaction.
- Making digital presentations, presenting & demonstrating to the client and holding engaging interaction with the client.
- Develop relevant creative solutions keeping in mind Client's Brand objectives, brand positioning and target audience.
- Ensure Project Success by facilitating delivery of optimal servicing to meet the client expectations.
- Devising Marketing activities for the clients in a manner which fulfills their business objectives in a profitable yet timely approach keeping in mind the right target audience and the correct touch points.
Team & Alliance Development :
- Build high-performance managerial and executional teams of the future
- Lead the team with examples and motivate subordinates to drive them towards business success
- Build a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals
- Planning & Devising Digital & Social Media Marketing strategies to ensure Brand Campaign success
- Social Media Marketing - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Experience in creating advertisements on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube etc.
- Create and manage campaigns for Facebook and other social media channels
- Tracking performance and reporting of campaigns
- Understand the cross-channel interactions
- Database Marketing : Emailers & SMS activities to leads
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the Marketing technology landscape
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Specialization in Marketing, with 10-12 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Consumer Promotion and B2B / B2C E-commerce
- Should have a participative background of interacting with VC & PE Investors
- Should be well connected with multiple brand owners in emerging & global markets
- Should have a keen eye for numbers and capability to own the P&L
- Should have excellent analytical and leadership skills with a big brand thinking
- Should have exceptional knowledge of modern marketing techniques and platforms
- Should be strong in implementing solutions in Digital Marketing, Marketing Technologies, Marketing Promotion Activations (ATL / BTL) and capability to think Offline-Online blended marketing solutions
- Should have a great understanding of the Data Management, Data Compliance and relevant legal know-how
- As a leader should have great communication, creative thinking, critical thinking, negotiation and interpersonal skills