Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:4939 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
Chief Marketing Officer - Retail (15-22 yrs)
Role Description :
The Chief Marketing Officer is in charge of developing marketing plans to increase sales and company growth. The CMO will also create strategies to promote brand recognition and give the company a competitive advantage in the Indian art marketplace. The CMO will oversee the creative design and implementation of all forms of print and digital advertising and promotion, as well as Public Relations, Events and Sponsorships/Collaborations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following :
- Build brand awareness, looking for new opportunities for promotion, and ensure that all communications align with the brand
- In conjunction with the senior executive and sales team, develop, maintain and enhance the Global Strategic Marketing Plan, aligning company growth strategy and initiatives, working across all company channels and geographies (India, Europe and the Middle East, and the US) to drive a customer-centric organisation
- Lead and optimise the marketing function in terms of structure, targets, capability and motivation to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Translate marketing plans into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives (including promotional calendars and programs, new artist introductions and other marketing projects) to achieve both marketing and sales goals. Marketing plans must have SMART objectives.
- Establish the marketing budget in consultation with the Global Commercial and Strategy Director (GCSD), and track return on investment
- Creative: responsible for the aesthetics of the brand, the - look and feel- of everything from printed invitations and e-newsletters to the spaces for large-scale events and exhibitions. Design a uniform look.
- Drive investment in digital marketing and roll-out new technological upgrades in consultation with the IT Head
- Drive substantial improvements to the look and content of the company website and social media outlets, including the creation of engaging video content, maximising visitor conversion and providing analytics for review
- Build relationships with creative, digital and media agencies and negotiate with partners and consultants as needed to ensure advantageous contracts
- Engage with CRM Head on CRM strategies and management
- Gather and analyse competitor marketing intelligence
- Provide guidance and ideas to organise effective marketing events
- Lead, coach, develop and support the marketing team
- Responsible for hiring key direct report positions in first six months in role
- Aligning and partnering internally with all local and regional business units