Views:2280 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Chief Marketing Officer - Retail (15-20 yrs)
Job Title : Chief Marketing Officer
Reports to : Managing Director
Location : Mumbai
Exp : 15 - 20 years
Brief Job Description :
- The aspirant will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies.
- He/She should possesses astounding communication and leadership skills, with proven success in modern and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today's marketing channels.
- We are looking for a fearless leader with strategic & creative acumen to take our organization to the 10X level. If you can lead and drive marketing & branding efforts to increase company's aggressive awareness as well as growth targets; and if you have a passion for aggressive work, then company is the right place for you!
- To develop high level marketing in line with the strategic vision of the organization.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of recent and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue at different consumer touchpoints.
- A professional who understands the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
- A business leader with success in leveraging social media to grow company's brand.
- Execute expert business planning with strong bias to action.
Detailed Job Description :
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that will drive hard revenue goals and increase awareness at the national and global levels.
- Partner closely with the respective departments to create a strong plan to reach audience that reflects segmentation, targeting and value proposition development.
- Develop a marketing plan that reaches target segments quickly and effectively.
- Mobilize the communications team to - get the plan off the page- with efficiency and flexibility - measuring results and adjusting the plan to reach aggressive goals quickly.
- Corporate website: Continuous revamp of the website to enable the features which connects the website visitor to find relevant content & which in turn make them submit their requirements on the website using Web leads.
- Strategize and execute targeted digital Marketing campaigns - SEO, SEM, Social etc
- Enable enterprise Search engine optimization for the corporate website which includes defining 360-degree SEO strategy.
- Finalize the right keywords, create & optimize engaging content, revamp the website architecture & garner link backs from reputed sources.
- Perform detailed SEO audits to identify gaps, improve website performance and set up a competitor benchmarking index.
- Manage and Optimize digital marketing budgets to deliver positive ROI.
- Create and implement the content strategy for Marketing & Ecommerce to communicate and deliver the brand to the target audience. Continue to develop and strengthen company's unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences.
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the company story is communicated with drama, creativity and impact.
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand and drives ROI and Sales.
- Ensure brand standards are maintained across all channels.
- Develop innovative campaigns that increase quality fans and followers and turn them into Customers.
- Build awareness so that company is seen as a leader in our field. Build and leverage connections to ensure that influencers within target industries and demographics know and love company's work.
- Strategizing and executing PR strategies, creating content and coordinating with the press and with our PR agencies
- Strategizing and implementing event participation at relevant conferences and events
- Identifying awards that we should apply for and managing our awards calendar
- Managing our influencer outreach programs Identify comprehensive list of relevant conferences worldwide
- Strategy and execution for our participation and sponsorships
- Design of booth, brochures, content and other assets
- Strategy and execution of our own event series
- Representing company in global forums and events
Summary of Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree required.
- Master's Degree with a specialization in Marketing preferred.
- 10 years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives