HR Consultant at Bright Job Consultants
Views:2657 Applications:863 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Marketing Officer - Retail (10-15 yrs)
- We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer with a deep product/retail experience who will own and execute the overall global strategy for the brand, demand generation and overall customer retention marketing for all of our customer segments (SMB, mid-market, and enterprise), communications and events with a strong focus on growth.
- This role will partner closely with our Global Sales leader, and with the segmented Sales leaders in the Self Service, Commercial, and Enterprise space. You will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and have strategic oversight of our global Marketing organization. Please note that the role will include 25% of travel to events and other company offices (one day!).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop Strategic Marketing plan aimed at the realization of global corporate goals, including sustaining position as market leader recognizable by online and enterprise-level customers.
- Cultivate a team of senior marketing leaders and talent across our global regions to drive key business metrics and execute on the strategic Marketing plan, deliver results, and support future growth.
- Oversee the global Growth team and online self-serve revenue, as well as driving the inbound pipeline.
- Deliver demand and lead generation strategy and tactics to drive customer acquisition, activation, retention, and advocacy across all channels in support of Hootsuite revenue goals.
- Drive global campaign and content strategy to increase competitive differentiation and equip marketing and sales teams to build, accelerate, and convert leads.
- Guide global corporate communications strategy and execution to advance Hootsuite's position as the clear leader in social media management.
- Lead marketing operations strategy, enablement, and program management to inspire a high-performance marketing organization.
- Foster partnership with the Technology organization to collaborate on Product Marketing, including analyst relations, market insights, market and customer research, and competitive intelligence.
- Provide industry-leading representation at major events worldwide.
- Create a diverse, high-performance team environment that inspires pride, retains and motivates top talent, and attracts new talent.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Significant experience with SaaS inbound, self-service as well as enterprise SaaS business models as a data-driven marketing leader.
- Extensive experience covering all facets of marketing including corporate marketing, corporate communications, brand, demand generation, field marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Experience creating and using strong media and key influencer relationships to drive results.
- Ability to convey and champion an understanding of best practices around structuring a marketing organization and experience with implementing those practices.
- Strong experience presenting to executive leaders, board members, C-level customers and a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Strong analytical skills, including an understanding of key financial metrics and communications requirements.
- Alignment of key stakeholders to decisions, working collaboratively with partners and customers and getting desired stories told.
- Involvement in developing, implementing and supporting products sold directly, as well as through channel partners.
- A growth mindset.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs.
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Leading inclusive teams: builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- General Management: capably delivers results through others, good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Strategic Thinking: identification of key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Developing Others: challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We- re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We- re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.