Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:837 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Marketing Officer - Real Estate Startup (2-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create a brand manifesto, work out the sharp differentiators and value proposition
- To build the most dynamic and superlative marketing organization capable of delivering 10X growth
- Define, manage and deliver marketing plans in line with the business plan and drive the business thereof
- Creating go-to marketing strategies for brand building and its value proposition.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that our products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the brand credibility.
- Reviewing success of marketing campaign and developing ways to improve on brand recognition and brand's reach to customers.
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization.
- Manage customer interaction, including online/offline communities, events, customer advisory boards, user groups and executive roundtables.
- Building tools and processes to keep the organization up to date with current market trends, as well as predict future trends.
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Digital Marketing exposure is a must
Industries : FMCG, ECommerce, Automobile