Chief Marketing Officer - Real Estate (15-22 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer - Real Estate
- Must have experience of 15+ years in Real Estate Industry.
- Should be able to drive the development and implementation of the Company Marketing digital strategies. Develop, establish, and execute marketing strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and customers.
- Develop qualified leads and commercial targets.
- Design and monitor marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospective leads.
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers.
- Marketing Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the CRM system in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company's products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, devoting time to impart expertise, infusing confidence and expressing positive expectation team and company performance. Define and manage the appropriate marketing organization for the Company.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, whitepapers, trade shows, seminars and events management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management
- Develop and manage the Company entire marketing budget
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events CMO terms and conditions, for high monitor generation of new business in line with the Company live, ring expectations regarding the collateral materials, analyst market research management.