Chief Marketing officer - Ports & Logistic Industry (20-30 yrs)
Position Name : Chief Marketing officer
Location : Ahmedabad
Grade : VP
Essential : Experience in Leading Dry and liquid cargo marketing efforts.
Years (Relevant) 20+
- Seniority (desirable) : Mktg/BD/Sales Leaders driving large teams and business size.
- Types of Organization : Large Indian Organizations/MNCs in Logistics, SCM and Maritime sectors.
- Types of Sector Logistics, Supply Chain, Shipping & Maritime
Below is the indicative JD :
13 Deliverables / Responsible for (results)
1. Driving P&L for dry & liquid marketing business, ensuring continuous growth in revenue and EBITDA.
2. Managing prolific association with Large / Key clients ensuring client retainership and business growth.
3. Development of Organization's long-term strategy - developing a successful and sustainable Business plan for dry & liquid business, growing faster through organic and inorganic routes
4. Develop and implement operational policies, systems & procedures for scaling up.
5. Managing relations with various government bodies across locations and supporting teams at locations.
6. Growing volumes, revenue and profits through structured sales & marketing efforts. Willingness & ability to take measured & merited risks in pursuit of growth
7. Build alliances, partnerships & deep relationship with Customers, suppliers & other constituents of eco system.
8. Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and internal process
9. Create an environment that promotes differentiated performance and positive morale of workforce. Grow comprehensive capabilities in People, Process, Technology & Customers.
10. Managing conflicts and resolving ambiguities between teams and locations.
11. Spearheading preparation and monitoring of annual budgets. Creating robust MIS systems and timely reporting of required data.