VP at Airflash
Views:923 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Chief Marketing Officer - Marketing Services Firm (8-18 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer : Wakaw.live
Seeking a well-rounded performance driven digital marketing executive with a brand strategy skill-set for a marketing services company. This is an equitable opportunity reporting directly to the CEO and charged with accelerating the growth of a profitable business by deploying omni-channel demand generation programs. Strong leadership chops and digital expertise required.
The ideal candidate has experience building brand awareness and online communities. Experience running social media campaigns and analyzing marketing data such as open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates is strongly preferred.
Performance Marketing Strategy:
- Working with clients to develop growth strategies and optimize digital channels to increase traffic to their websites and conversions.
Digital Experience Design:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class website experience that optimizes path to conversion and minimizes bounce and drop-off rates.
- Oversee execution of digital marketing campaigns across channels, including offer strategy, creative development, and any other aspects required to develop winning campaigns.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Work with cross-functional team to define approach to digital analytics. Effectively communicate results to clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop deep client relationships built on trust and results while maintaining authentic connections and providing clients with unique entertainment experiences.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA degree is highly preferable.
- Min. 8+ years of leadership/client facing experience in an agency setting
- Exposure to the digital advertising space, a genuine curiosity for digital data
- Experience across all digital marketing channels (display, paid social, paid search, programmatic, native, SEO, email, etc.).
- You are highly analytical with the ability to turn insights into actionable changes that optimize performance.
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities.
- Have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Polished, compelling, executive level presentation skills
- Are decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams to leverage resources effectively.
- Have a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
- Multifamily industry experience
- Brand/Creative Agency experience
- Conference/Speaking engagement experience
- Lead and develop a growing world-class creative team- continually inspiring and pushing for creative innovation
- Strategically push the creative integrity of all campaigns and deliverables to cement while meeting the business objectives with a modern, fresh creative approach
- Drive brand campaign and seasonal campaign development, integration, and creative excellence across every customer touch point - site, email, digital media, social media, video, in-store marketing, packaging, promotions, Brand Engagement/PR, advertising (in partnership with advertising agencies)
- Lead the department, campaign development and customer experience with a digitally first, omni channel mindset - an appreciation and passion for the evolving omni channel customer journey and impact on digital channel needs