Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:479 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Marketing Officer - IT - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-20 yrs)
The CMO would be responsible to create and manage profitable growth through planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. The person would be responsible to generate revenue through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, campaign management, product marketing, marketing communications, including digital, mobile platforms, video and social media team.
- Strategize a marketing plan that gives the company a competitive advantage
- Ownership of growth strategies and the customer experience across all brand touchpoints
- Drives and unify customer experience, brand purpose, creative communication, and marketing technology
- Build a brand strategy to increase visibility and drive business across all platform, create a relationship between the company's products and the target customer
- Strategically plan the ecosystem that delivers value to customers throughout their lifecycle
- Lead the team to drive campaign effectiveness, channel creation, campaign ROIs and lead generation
- Marketing communication- effective use of marketing technology and digital channels, design marketing campaigns across traditional and modern channels including digital and social media marketing,
- Effective use of Market research, data and analytics
- Lead Product Marketing, conducting feasibility studies of proposed products and identifying customer needs
The candidate should be an MBA from Tier1 Institute, Should have Global experience in B2B SAAS/Cloud/Software solutions Marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.