Head of Business at S Three Infotech
Views:397 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Chief Marketing Officer - IT (10-25 yrs)
The CMO will have to set up and drive the marketing and sales strategies.
This is a critical position for the organisation. The incumbent must preferably have a personal understanding of the deaf community and culture.
S/he must also come with a proven track record of achievements in marketing and sales at a senior level with the ability to set up the systems, infrastructure and the network to deliver active consumer and enterprise clients across India.
The CMO will lead three distinct teams,
- One team responsible for business development, marketing and sales for the large enterprises, government agencies and MSMEs,
- The second team responsible for marketing and driving usage of the largely deaf consumers
- The third team responsible for working with the deaf associations (both regional and national), NGOs and other organisation who are interested in serving the deaf community.
The main responsibilities of the CMO will be:
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Craft strategies for marketing including digital, advertising, creative, communication etc.
- Drive lead conversion through online & offline channels
- Managing the entire process from lead generation to closure
- Monitor market trends (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for digital marketing KPIs
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly marketing targets along with other teams.
- Designing metrics to set monthly target for the team members, directing in execution and overseeing performance of team
- Set up an internal systems and processes for customer engagement and management.