HR Head at AM Consultancy
Views:1633 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Chief Marketing Officer - Internet Firm (8-15 yrs)
This is a leadership hiring for a well funded and largest internet platform in India. Please apply only if you are currently in a leadership position.
You have to directly work with Founders and along with best in class salary - ESOPs will be provided as per policy. We rank in top 5 companies in India in terms of ESOPs policies.
Key role requirements
- Manage the team and organization structure , with a scalability and contingency planning focus
- Establish ways of working that drive efficiency across all digital worktypes
- Recognize and resolve operational challenges and project risks, with close attention to capacity planning, optimal shift planning, resource redundancy and handover management, timely and efficient recruitment management and risk mitigation
- Establish relationships with key global stakeholders across digital teams; be quick to address any challenges or concerns that may arise from these global stakeholders
- Be the guardian and implementation expert for the transition plan and process, adapting the plan where necessary
- Ensure all key reporting and communications is accurate and timely
- Work with and mentor the senior management team reporting into this role, the Delivery Leads, to empower them to manage their own teams efficiently
- Be the face of the organisation, for client visits to the region
- Collaborate with all global stakeholders, and be their first point of contact for all issues resolution and queries.
Additional role requirements
- A dynamic and enthusiastic business leader, a good communicator with the ability to engage and motivate others
- Ability to travel globally
- The ability to thrive in an ever changing and dynamic work environment
- Experience developing, improving and implementing new global processes to enhance operational efficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing global operations
- Ability to drive through change and implement new processes
- Commercially focused with a passion for delivering and exceeding results
- Experience working in a high technology, service driven environment
- Experience managing and influencing a large number of diverse senior stakeholders, preferably in a technology / digital business
- An understanding of coding languages, techniques and best practices (credible industry knowledge)
- Senior client management experience dealing with and participating in global key accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.