Chief Marketing Officer - Insurance (15-20 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer position in Pnb MetLife.-Only for females
Context & Role :
- The Head of Marketing, Corporate Communication and Public Relations role will encompass the functions of Laying out and Developing the Brand and Communication Strategy, Managing all below the line marketing and communication activities relating to building and supporting Sales channels -Agency, Banks, Brokers, Corporate Agents and Employee Benefits. Managing overall Communications -both external and Internal for the company. Support business through Market Research & Analytics.
- This role is essentially tasked with understanding the mind sets and capturing the imaginations of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers in the business's market.
- S/He plays a primary role in leading and driving the brand and digital marketing, building strong relationships across the business as well as externally. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of Organization's marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Develops and manages the brand strategy in order to maximize the brand's equity. He/ She will be responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business's and sales team's initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management.
- He/ She will be responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting media and industry engagement, also direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- The role will be in charge of the development of the execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, using a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market.