Senior Consultant at WK Associates
Views:380 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Marketing Officer - Healthcare (15-18 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The role's primary responsibility is to generate revenues across all the hospitals in the group by increasing sales through the creation of robust sales structures and policies across the group, day to day sales management through center sales managers, new business development through innovative channel partners, and new engines of growth, new products and services development, building pricing models from time to time and maximizing market opportunities through robust and innovative Digital Marketing initiatives.
Key outcomes expected out of the role:
- Devise a mile-stone based organization & Market Set up a strategy for the next 12 months and keep it updated
- Define & Roll-out center wise annual & monthly business targets and achieve them. Roll out Sales targets to Sales Executives and monitor achievement of targets. Ensure all collections are made on time and outstanding reports are reviewed regularly with CFO/Senior Management.
- Will be responsible for the establishment of Brand TEF as a respected and destination of choice by delivering communications to external stakeholders using state of art platforms such as mobility, video, social media, etc. Design hospital brochures, POPs, posting, and editing content on the hospital's website to keep it dynamic. Put in place Marketing schedules and enforce with sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Build strong Sales & Business Development teams across the company. Interview, hire, manage, direct members of the company's Counselling, Marketing, and sales teams. Ensure that all KRAs are documented and communicated to employees directly reporting to CMO
- Partner Operations teams a) To deliver cutting edge Patient Experience b) Ensure process compliance mitigating all business risks.
- Ensure continuous Training and Development of all members of the Sales and Marketing team
- Innovate and implement Motivation schemes for the sales and marketing staff.
- As a key member of the TEF Leadership team will be accountable to deliver Financial goals of the company
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients & partners. Track NPS & CSAT metrics for continuous improvement and meet the targets set for these metrics. .
- Be the- customer's advocate inside our ecosystem and Feed "Product Intelligence" and "Customer Intelligence" to the senior management and operations teams
Desired Expertise & Experience :
1. Minimum 15+ years of experience in leading multi-faceted Sales and Marketing teams across multi-locations. Prior experience in similar /adjacent healthcare institutions desirable.
2. Proven track record of building growth and brands with good credentials essential.
3. Must be a solution thinker with an Innovation mindset and problem-solving skills.
4. Having a clear understanding of Business Financials and must be data-driven with excellent commercial acumen.
5. Must be a CAN DO Professional
6. Must possess Interpersonal, Networking, Influencing, and effective communication skills at the highest level
7. Must be business-oriented, data-driven with excellent commercial acumen
8. Must be an effective team player with a People mindset
9. Must be a number focused professional with a very high budget achievement orientation
10. Along with other members of the senior leadership team should be able to contribute to strategic directions & decisions in the company.