Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:21979 Applications:1473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Chief Marketing Officer - FMCG- IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-25 yrs)
- Responsible for strategic planning and development, branding, market research, customer service and sales management across global markets.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
- Reviewing and approving advertising campaigns, marketing reports, vendor contracts and expenditures are additional job duties.
- Generating revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization.
- Developing and managing the implementation of the Marketing and Brand strategy for the company and play a key role in leading the overall company growth plans.
- Develop marketing plan and drive business development. Initiate strategic partnerships with local platforms and distributors. marketing/sales and brand-building campaigns. Drive business by building and expanding user base and activity.
- Explore and build new business opportunities. But more importantly we need someone who is a self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Devise a comprehensive Vision, roadmap, and marketing plan for all sides of the business, and continuously work to ensure it is implemented.
- Work with other members of executive leadership team to ensure all plans are properly executed across departments.
- Brand Building: Create from the ground up a unique brand that reflects both b2b and b2b elements, with responsibility for overseeing all elements of imagery, messaging, and associated marketing collateral related to it.
- Responsibility for overall PR, Events, and other communications strategies.
- Utilize understanding of consumer insights and worldwide trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth.
- Identify and prioritize brand-building opportunities by utilizing data-driven insights (e.g., Nielsen, internal cross-functional reports, consumer research reports, competitive analysis, etc.).
- Candidate should have headed marketing in Personal Care / Skin Care / Hair Care, any of this categories.
- Looking for professionals MBA / PGDM from 1992 - 2004 batch with relevant experience in FMCG into at leadership roles. Location for this role would be based in India.
- Looking for Professionals passed out from Premier B Schools & having desired experience. CTC would not be a constraint for right fit.
- Candidate should be open to relocate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.