Consultant at Antal International
Views:1110 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Chief Marketing Officer - Education (10-18 yrs)
Position: Chief Marketing Officer.
Qualification: MBA (Marketing) from IIM, ISB or Tier I Institutes.
Bachelor's in Engineering / Mass Communication & Journalism/ Public Relations etc (preferred).
Experience 12-15 years- in Marketing, Branding, Media and communications at corporate level or in educational sector. Demonstrated strength developing and managing national media, outside communications agencies and external partnerships. Experience in producing a variety of communications using print, electronic and face-to-face media. Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills.
Place of Posting: MIT-WPU Pune
Age limit: Below 45 yrs.
Reporting: Executive President
- To create Complete Ecosystem of Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication
- Marketing Strategy - Management of Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication tools through various modes such as Digital means ( Website, Social Media, Brochures etc.),Print & Electronic Media ( News Paper, Reports etc), Student fair/ events etc.
- Objective will be to position MITWPU in the league of other leading institutes like NMIMS, SP Jain, BITS, XLRI etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- BD Plan / road map to be created for 1 yr, 3 yr & 5 yr with clear milestones of every month, quarter, annual.
- Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication of all programs taught at MIT WPU from conceptualization to preparation of collaterals and marketing through digital and media sources related to all the Admissions of MITWPU - End to end Process from Lead Generation to Conversion
- Brand Perception in student, faculty and parents community. Image Building Planning and Execution
- Blogs and social media management about feedback, reviews and brand visibility.
- Fund raising for social events, cultural events where ever required along with existing support system.
- Getting sponsorships for Events, Ideation of Events
- Marketing strategy - road map for next 5 years with the clear insights about admissions, branding, brand perception & Increase visibility of university in digital and print sources
- Business development plan for attracting students from various geographical locations
- Marketing plan for Events such as New Academic Events, New Technical Events, Conducting Events like IndCon, Virtual Parliament, Junior Robocon, Science Festival among various social communities, students communities
- Accountable for management of all Social Media Marketing handles of university such as FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube so on and so forth
- Student Engagement in the Social Media Promotions
- New ways of promotional activities with clear expected outcomes for instance Marathon, advertising in airports for brand visibility among elite class and other such important places in a dignified manner
- Plan to get data of 10th to 12th and action plan of possible associations with them as a part of Backward Integration
- Accountable to create a marketing story line, get creatives / marketing collaterals, marketing spent with expected outcomes of each marketing activity
- Responsible to create marketing budget for a year and with monthly breakup.
- Responsible for hassle free and dynamic updates of website, Digital marketing sources& Media
- Website management in association with Chief technology officer - to upscale and regular updating creative, features and content side
- Providing relevant and important Networking opportunities wherever and whenever possible
- Getting media mileage after every event in print & electronic media
- Business Strategy for Media planning and media buying
- Relationship building with Media Houses - National as well as International
- Acquiring database of Media - National and International, Seminars, Conferences Press Notes, Press Communications, Media Houses Management, Market Studies etc.
- The incumbent should have strong social understanding with political acumen while ensuring the successful implementation of PR campaigns, co-ordinate with third party vendors, manage its content and maximize its use as communication mean along with the Implementation and circulation of Newsletters across the Print, Electronic as well as Social Media
- Producing a corporate communications strategy for the MIT Group.
- Stakeholder Communication - Employees / Parents / Students / Government / Bureaucrats / NGOs / International Agencies
- To develop print materials and branding strategies for internal purpose & for employee use.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews and compiling press kits.
- Managing teams consist of marketing, outreach, communications, Content writers and website management
- Development and implementation of communication strategies within and outside the Group.
- Drive the Implementation and circulation of Business Newsletters across schools and Media
- Monitor and share Market Intelligence (e.g. competition, clients, prospects, new services)
- Drives the content management, updating and presentation. Updates content on the website on a regular basis
- Marketing budget planning and monitor expenditures (how much, where & how) to allow better planning and resources
- Develop marketing plans and budgets for each social initiative and promotional activities
- Be updated with current trends in the education sector
- Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication related to mutually agreed Social Initiatives and Awards - Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad (BCS, National Teachers Congress (NTC), National Women's Parliament (NWP), UPSC Felicitation, Sarpanch Sansad, Bharat Asmita National Awards (BANA), so on and so forth
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Very good in digital marketing & design thinking about road map of Business development
- Hands-on experience / Judgement related to collaterals and creatives finalization
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Candidate should have passion and vision of education, idealism, and integrity
- Candidate should be a persuasive and passionate techno-savvy communicator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good in strategic planning and execution Desire to work hard in the field
- Knowledge of English / Marathi / Hindi a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.