Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:3009 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Chief Marketing Officer - EdTech (5-15 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer
- You will join as a core member of the leadership team and work together to define our marketing strategy with a focus on growth and brand building.
- As leader, you will play a key role in defining & leading the marketing strategy to help us achieve 10x revenue growth in 2 to 3 years time.
- You would achieve this by defining our strategy, hiring & training the marketing team to be excellent in execution of your strategy.
- You will lead the efforts towards building our brand and systematically tracking marketing effectiveness with a goal to find scalable and profitable channels for revenue growth.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Setting the overall marketing strategy & budget
- Building and developing a high performance team including a current team of 7 marketers and 3 designers to execute your strategy & ensuring that the team has the right competencies and is geared for the future
- Guiding the marketing team on prioritizing and optimizing all marketing efforts, including ASO, ASA, Paid advertising across Facebook & Google, SEO/SEM, CRM efforts (Web-Engage) with a focus on finding profitable and scalable channels of growth
- Collaborating with the product team to accelerate product-led growth, improve LTV and achieve our targeted NPS
- Collaborating with relevant external partners ( brand or digital marketing agencies) to define our brand building and digital marketing strategy.
- Listening; to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- You love the challenge of defining the marketing strategy, building and leading a team to find scalable and profitable channels for rapid revenue growth & You have 5 to 10 years of full-time experience with marketing and Growth activities as listed above.
- You are a visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature.
- You follow an ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail.
- You have clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment.
- You have a good eye for design and creative assets.
- You have a passion for coaching and training people. You work to see your team and individuals grow and become great at their job.
- You have preferably worked in ; Mobile / SaaS / Edtech/ KidsTech / with people-centric values .
Your Challenge will be :
- You have helped us achieve 10x growth in 2 to 3 years time
- You have built a high performing marketing team who can independently lead and excel in their respect areas of marketing
- You have helped us build a globally recognisable brand with a growing NPS score amongst parents
- You have helped us identify scalable & profitable channels for future growth