Consultant at Michael Page
Views:416 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Marketing Officer - eCommerce/Internet/Consumer Tech (15-20 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer
About our client : Our client is a national brand with a significant presence, they have an established portfolio in India and are looking for a CMO to manage their entire offline & digital presence, and leverage it to grow their brands, focused on increasing mind share and brand presence across all digital touchpoints for the company.
Reporting to the Founder, you will be responsible for:
- Crafting the marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall offline & online marketing calendar around the same
- Managing all offline & online properties of the brand
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns through the year
The Successful Applicant:
- The ideal candidate would come with ~15 years of work experience, with a background in eCommerce/Internet/Consumer Tech.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of offline & digital marketing
- The brand needs to build the presence in a B2B2C market
- You'll get the opportunity to ; work with a global giant, lead the offline & digital piece and create a buzz around the company's brands amongst your target group, along with the opportunity to develop a unique and sought-after skill set in today's ever-expanding digital-focused world.