Business Head at A Leading Search Firm
Views:1809 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Chief Marketing Officer - ConsumerTech (8-15 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer - Consumer Tech
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) would be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives :
- Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the CMO's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- CMO role is expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. The CMO ensures the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
CMO skills And requirements :
- As a senior-level marketing professional, a Chief Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance. CMOs often plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals.
Skill set :
- Superb analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Education : MBA