Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:589 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Chief Marketing Officer - Consumer Goods - IIM/FMS/ISB (15-20 yrs)
Designation : Chief Marketing Officer
Reporting To : CEO
Client : US-based MNC in Consumer Goods
Role : Responsible for INR 4000 Cr+ marketing portfolio of the company in India, across categories, leading iconic brands.
Candidate Profile : Full-time MBA from a Premier B-School (IIM/FMS) working with a company of similar size and scale of operations
Indicative Responsibilities :
- Formulate and implement marketing and launch strategy of all categories of existing/ new products in India.
- Translate marketing strategy into effective and efficient marketing campaigns that include advertising, promotions, consumer activations and public relations, social media, ATL/ BTL, Celebrity management.
- Create ROI driven and measurable marketing programs for high impact for the exponential growth of Sales and company brand.
- Prepare and monitor the Annual Marketing Budget in line with business objectives.
- Translate business strategy/ plans into financial bottom-line impact through effective marketing and product promotion and Forecast ROI.
- Strategize marketing campaigns in line with Sales Plan to facilitate Sales through marketing initiatives.
- Prepare marketing calendar for advertising, PR, ATL / BTL / OOH, digital marketing, Sales support, market research etc.