Recruitment Head at Golden Dot Corp
Views:1238 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief Marketing Officer/Brand Head - Consumer Durable (10-30 yrs)
The Vice President Brand Marketing / CMO is a customer centric leader that will serve as the gatekeeper of the brand voice, positioning and strategy. This individual will be responsible for building out the strategic marketing plan along with the development, coordination, implementation, and execution of all marketing activities across digital and retail channels. Works in conjunction with other senior leadership to ensure coordination and mutual effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Leads team of marketing professionals to develop effective marketing programs designed to create brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. This individual must also be able to operate autonomously with the ability and desire to not only drive high level strategy but get in the weeds and execute.
- Responsible for building the marketing strategy, marketing content calendar and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ideate and execute brand storytelling campaigns, product campaigns, and ambassador/influencer marketing that come to life via all channels (i.e. website, online blog, social feeds, email, pr, and digital marketing touch points).
- Partner closely with the direct-to-consumer and eCommerce team to test and learn what creative content performs best across paid media channels to optimize performance.
- Oversee all production activities for the brand and tactical campaigns as the key relationship holder for agency partners to ensure there is consistency in brand voice and messaging.
- Manage a dedicated team of employees responsible for creative development of marketing programs to increase the store walk ins, support the website, email, social, paid media, retail and events.
- Establish a strong social presence to drive the rapid growth of followers that also exhibit a high level of engagement with the brand, weaving in influencer and ambassador content and partnerships.
- Collaborate and lead across the organization. Fulfill a leadership role in conjunction with Merchandising, Business Development, Product & eCommerce teams, and any other internal departments as appropriate in coordination of marketing activities.
- Responsible for developing annual marketing budgets and prioritizing spend to support growth in store footfalls content creation and channel needs.
- This is a senior role and this individual must be capable of leading and influencing brand initiatives and be able to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's/master's degree with a Masters in Marketing required.
- Retail brand/product marketing experience a plus
- 12 to 15 years of relevant brand/content experience
- Experience in influencer marketing and content strategy with a proven track record of hitting targets and influencer program process implementation
- Experience leading or overseeing a brand creative team
- Demonstrated record of success
- A strong desire to build a network of other great practitioners
- Expert understanding of how to build and execute integrated digital marketing strategies for brand and sales growth
- Comprehensive ability to effectively work directly with external marketing agencies, distribution partners and customers
- Advanced leadership capability with the ability to train, mentor and coach associates
- Advanced project management capability
- Ability to originate and foster creative process from ideation to implementation
- Ability to manage budgets and media plans and to meet deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment.