Founder at Serving Skill
Views:564 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Marketing Officer - BFSI (7-14 yrs)
- "Listen" to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique "voice"
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships Requirements
- Proven experience as a Chief Marketing Officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.