Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:5458 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Chief Marketing Officer - BFSI (15-25 yrs)
- Provide Optimal Marketing support specifically at ATL/BTL levels to all Channels as required towards increasing brand visibility and market share.
- Drive brand initiatives for customer interface and active engagement in the web space to maximum impact.
- Develop and conceptualize both Internal and External Communication strategies relevant for increasing Brand and Employee awareness and also to ensure positive media understanding.
- Drive the online channel and is responsible for enhancing direct sales.
- Drive online activities towards strengthening brand awareness and impact, thru social media and websites.
- Responsible for building out a robust Marketing Analytics capability in the country that uses the most advanced techniques in multivariate analysis and research to better understand customer needs and preferences.
- To work closely with Sales channels to understand the end-to-end customer-experience and new product opportunities through voice of customer research, internal focus groups and stated channel requirements.
- To develop segmentation and competitive analysis/market intelligence on product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications.
- Carry out the customer focus within the company, drive the implementation of customer analytics towards optimizing customer value.
- To organize new product launches with necessary collaterals and media publicity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.