Director at TheRecruit
Views:2423 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Chief Marketing Officer - Automobile/Consumer Durable/FMCG/Retail (12-24 yrs)
- Implement and manage overall marketing strategy, communication, budget allocation and ROI from different marketing channels
- Build and enhance recognition of company brand among its potential customer base
- Scale content, paid affiliate, database, offline marketing channels in line with business goals.
- Responsible for the P&L of the direct channel of the company
- Experience in creating & scaling up start-ups, understand the digital and offline requirement of an organization at its various stages of growth.
- Have experience working with different teams to ensure marketing initiatives are in line with the company's short term and long-term strategy
- Have a metrics-driven mindset and the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Strong business acumen with expertise in creating business development procedures, online marketing alliance, marketing & branding strategies.
- Develop and execute on monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plan and strategy
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 12+ years of marketing experience, preferably in related industry
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience
- Sharp Analytics, creative and innovative skills.
- You are customer-centric and can identify and meet customer needs