HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:1328 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Chief Marketing Officer - Apparels (15-20 yrs)
- Listening to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Defining marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique "voice"
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.