Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:550 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Chief Marketing Manager - Campaign Management - Health Insurance (6-10 yrs)
We have few very urgent positions in one of BEST HEALTH INSURANCE organizations
Job Purpose :
This role is responsible for planning and executing campaigns for the customer to help business outcomes around acquisition, engagement and persistency. The end to end planning for the campaigns, execution, analytics and improvement in content, delivery, channel of communication will be the responsibility for this role.
LOCATION - Mumbai
OFFERED CTC- Negotiable; depending upon current CTC.
POSITION : Chief Marketing Manager - Campaign Management
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Campaign Management :
- Runs campaign evaluations to gauge impact of the campaign runs and review successful campaigns to understand causes and impact on business outcomes around acquisition, engagement and persistency
- Works with Marketing Head to run pilots and facilitate campaign decisions.
- Provides briefs to agencies to develop campaigns, shortlist the campaign concepts developed by the agencies and receive final renditions of the selected concept from the identified agency
- Works with the agency on email and SMS blasts for the selected campaigns. Forward the contents for other campaign media to respective owners
- Runs campaigns to facilitate contests
- Tracks campaign success by creating score card on email opening rate and other parameters to be shared with Leadership team and Marketing Head
Customer communication and engagement :
- Acts as a key point of contact for receiving internal updates on services like missed call, new features and mobile apps and communicating it to the customers via communication channels
- Works with external agency to design the campaign based on the updates received
- Ensures compliance validation is done for the design by the compliance team
Finalizes the campaign design and works with agency to activate the campaign
- Facilitates special strategic projects like integrating different data sets, enriching contactibility and support on marketing campaigns, app engagement, health management and any other need based projects
People and stakeholder management :
- Guides and develops team members to drive market analytics and campaign management, helping them achieve superior performance
- Proactively builds and maintains relationships with key internal stakeholders for smooth cross-functional coordination and alignment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.