Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:338 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Manager - Treasury Sales - Bank - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-10 yrs)
Required candidate profile :-
We are looking candidate with Tier I institute 2013-2018 Pass out.
Experience in Treasury Sales.
Treasury Sales is the unit within Treasury that deals with all client transactions on Fx and Interest rates, including
- Advising on markets
- Structuring risk management solutions
- Handling transactions as they flow through the bank, including hedging the risks internally
- Sustaining client relationships
- Growing the share of FX and hedge transactions that flow through the bank.
This is a markets role that combines with franchise building, and at the heart of it involves a deep understanding of markets, the factors moving them and in-depth analysis of each of those. It will also require:
- Keeping yourself constantly updated on developments across markets and the potentially market moving factors
- Understanding of client businesses, risk management strategies of clients and helping them navigate markets / exploit market opportunities
- Relationship Management skills to manage clients and develop a franchise
Along with Markets expertise, the role involves a joint ownership of client relationships along with the relationship management teams, developing a franchise and ensuring value to clients. The role will require close coordination and alignment with Wholesale, Consumer and Commercial banking client teams.
What are we looking for ?
- Passion for Financial Markets and a keenness to make a career in Markets
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously in a dynamic market environment
- A flair for relationship management
- An ability to learn and a keenness to make a career in Financial Markets is a big positive.