Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:258 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Manager - Treasury - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-9 yrs)
Chief Manager- Treasury
- This requirement is for a leading bank for Retail- Treasury sales role.
- This is a markets role that combines with franchise building, and involves a deep understanding of markets, the factors moving them and in-depth analysis of each of those.
The key responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Handling transactions as they flow through the bank, including hedging currency and interest rate risks, sustaining client relationships, growing the share of FX.
- Understanding of client businesses, risk management strategies and helping them navigate markets / exploit market opportunities
- Role also involves working closely with Consumer & Commercial Business Teams both on liability and asset to drive FX Business across their set of clients.
- Managing & develop a strong franchise and ensuring value to them
- MBA from Tier 1 Institutes / CA (Ranker) with 4-6 years post qualification experience
- Good communication and presentation skills preferred.
- Qualification - CA/MBA in finance/ Marketing
- Ideally should have 2-4 yrs. of relevant experience
- Passion for Financial Markets and a keenness to make a career in Markets
- Knowledge of financial sector at large with strong knowledge of Trade-Forex will be preferred
- Knowledge of RBI regulations around Forex would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and flair for Currency Research
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously in a dynamic market environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.