Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:5423 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Chief Manager - Technology Analyst/Project Manager - Digital Solutions - Wallets (5-15 yrs)
Chief Manager - Wallets (5-15 yrs)
Job Title : Technology Analyst/Project Manager
Grade : CM
Business Unit : Technology
Function : Digital Solutions
Sub Function : Wallet
Experience (Min to Max) : 5 Years onwards
Location : Airoli
Educational Qualifications : MCA / B.Tech / BE / M.Sc / M.Tech
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing solutions, devise, implement and manage solutions across channels, products and business segments (Rural, Retail, and Business) for the bank.
- Lead and manage channel related products like wallets and mobile banking including Project management, business analysis, implementations, customizations, UAT testing.
- Establish and mange strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and should have strong experience in defining and gathering business requirements from them and translating them into functional specifications
- Develop project plans, outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates for timely delivery
- Fulfil the role of project manager and techno-functional expert in the implementation.
- Responsible for establishing & maintaining strong vendor relationships and ensure that they meet the SLA's.
- Create a monitoring plan for continuous development and upgradation
An Ideal Candidate should possess :
- Preferred qualifications MBA or BE/B Tech
- Should have a good understanding of multiple Channel Systems (Internet Banking Channel, Phone Banking Channel / Mobile Banking Channel/ Wallets)
- Should have a good Retail banking, Payment Gateway, e-Commerce and m-Commerce functional knowledge
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interfacing skills.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas from a business perspective.
- Motivated, disciplined and able to work in team environment.
- Ability to deal with and communicate with all levels
Technical Knowledge in :
- RDBMS Database - Data Modeling/DS design/Fine-tuning/SQL & PL/SQL Programming
- OS(Windows / Unix / Linux / Sun Solaris)
- Web Security Standards
- Web & App servers (Weblogic, Tomcat)
- Web Frameworks (MVC / Spring / J2EE)
- Mobile Application Development (Andriod, iOS)
- Mobile Application Development Platforms (Appzillon, IBM Worklight, Kony)
- Mobile analytics tool (Google Analytics/ Flurry)
- Overview and understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge in Application / product Implementation, deployment, Version maintenance, Release Management & Change Management, Testing (Application, Performance, Penetration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression),
- Knowledge of Agile software development
Industry Preferences :
Banking / IT Software / IT services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.