Business Head at Ventures HRD Center Pvt. Ltd.
Views:545 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Chief Manager - Supply Chain/Procurement - Pharma (10-25 yrs)
Chief Manager-Supply Chain -Procurement (Pharma/API)
JOB OVERVIEW: Heading site supply chain for peptide business. Role will be responsible for end to end supply chain starting from Planning, warehouse, commercial and logistics and procurement.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Matrix relationship to site head and functional head
1. Handle the end to end SCM activities for the Plant and R&D
2. To manage an efficient supply chain ensuring raw material purchasing, stock levels and sales forecasts are aligned for meeting Plant goals
3. Manage costs within the supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective and deliver agreed customer service levels
4. Managing the sales and operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time customer delivery
5. Monitoring Raw material purchasing, product availability on a regular basis. Manage relationships with supply chain partners
6. Manage all elements of supply chain costs including freight, handling and storage and distribution
7. Drive planning process through SAP and ensure efficient use of PP module , support PP module for new developments and initiatives
8. Tracks & monitors the supply chain performance metrics and take actions for improvement
9. Strong knowledge on supply & demand planning, transportation, inventory & warehouse management in API business
10. Oversee the Logistics Operations for Hyderabad Location. Work with Planning, QC/ QA and plant warehouse teams to perform Logistics Planning for dispatches to meet customer delivery date. Ensure 100% OTIF
11. Manage commercial operations. Ensure zero liabilities of EXIM operations. Manage Excise, Customs and Service Tax operations and legal matters
12. Oversee the logistics dispatches (sea, air, LCL, express) and DG, Controlled substance operations also
13. Conduct negotiations with Freight companies & Sea / Air Freight companies. Liaise with CHAs and DGFT / Customs / Excise personnel.
14. Drive Operational Excellence & SET initiative. Ensure On time documentation & high customer service index scores
KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Operations, Marketing, Quality, R & D, Finance, Sr leaders, Vendors and Customers on need basis
QUALIFICATION: B E Chemical/ M.Sc./ Ph.D/ B.Sc. + MBA/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm with relevant experience. MBA is preferable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience and Knowledge of end to end supply chain - Planning, Logistics and Warehouse and preferably procurement.
- SAP/ ERP tools knowledge for MM module. SD is preferable. Advance MS Excel.
- Operating experience in regulated environment and knowledge of regulatory guidelines for various geographies.
- Ability to connect the dots in various situations, seeing the risk and keep the mitigation plans.
- Clear communication.
- Analytical mindset.
- Quick and effective decision making.
- Stakeholder management.