Sr Consultant at PeopleKonnect
Views:3247 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Chief Manager - Strategic Solutions Group - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Strategic Solution Group Opening for a Large Private Bank
Position Title - Chief Manager - Strategic Solutions Group
Business Group : Strategic Solutions Group
Location : Mumbai
Exp level: 10yrs to 15yrs
Key Skills : NPA Management, Stress accounts, Debt restructuring, Credit knowledge and loan recovery
The group's activities :
- The Strategic Solutions Group is focused on improving asset quality and closely monitoring critical exposures to enable proactive action whenever required. Special portfolios are being identified for special focus, with the mandate of maintaining and enhancing the quality of assets.
- Additionally this group continues to emphasize value realization from the portfolio of security receipts acquired through sale of assets from asset reconstruction companies. This is being achieved through appropriate deal structuring and creating investor interest in these assets.
The role :
- The role chiefly involves undertaking M&A activities, divestment's & handling projects which have run into problems. There is focus on restructuring some of the existing loans which are currently in stress.
- Credit monitoring is one of the key activities undertaken with the objective of avoiding NPAs as well as leading to quick settlements. The role also involves close coordination with the legal team for the limited cases which may involve litigation.
Key skills required :
- Strong credit Skills
- Ability to connect with clients in different situations
- Structuring and documentation skills
Qualifications : CA / MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.