Founder & CEO at Talent Destination
Views:829 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Chief Manager - Social/Influence & Content Marketing - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
Chief Manager : Social, Influence & Content Marketing
As the Social, Influencer & Content Marketing Manager, you'll manage the creation of social media strategies and content, and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms, and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results. You'll have previous experience in social, content and influencer marketing and be comfortable leading your own projects. You'll need to be happy addressing our audiences, and using social listening and analytics tools.
You'll work closely with the Creative, PR, Technology, Paid Media, Sales and Analytics departments, and report to the Head of Marketing.
Role & responsibility:
- Audience: Identify and build an understanding of our target audiences and trends aided by Analytics. Our audiences include HNI's who are prospects for becoming lenders on our platform and a variety of millennial, MSME (Small business), salaried, self employed entities for becoming borrowers on our platform.
- Campaign creation: Create briefs, identify areas for improvement and ideas for new content, social and influencer activity and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders
- Set clear objectives: Agree objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point
- Social strategy: Work alongside internal stakeholders to define and manage the Social strategy. This may also include working alongside the Paid Media team when amplifying social campaigns.
- Campaign Analysis: Analyse the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Influencer marketing: Define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place
- Content Marketing: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define and manage the content strategy and marketing to drive organic traffic. This may also include working alongside the Technology team to increase SEO traffic.
- Project management skills: Effectively manage campaigns, ensuring they're delivered on time, to a high standard; communicating with social influencers and platform partners maybe necessary, as well as internal communications, i.e. with the Creative, Technology, PR, Sales, Analytics and Paid Media teams
Qualification & skills requirements
- Proven work experience within influencer marketing of at least 2 years
- Total work experience of at least 5 years
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms
- Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies for B2C brands
- Extremely customer centric and can come up with deep consumer insights
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and social media platforms and act proactively
- Excellent writing and language and communication skills and the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- Multitasking and analytics skills
- Commercially and creatively minded
- Process driven and demonstrate an ability to deliver in a timely manner
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven
- A self-starter with respect for others' points of view
- Paid social media knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
- Experience driving social/content/influencer campaigns for Financial products like loans or investment products is a plus