Client Business Partner at Outgrow Consulting
Views:1995 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Chief Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations - GAAP/IFRS (15-23 yrs)
The candidate should be :
Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of Post Qualification experience in finalization of Statutory Financial Statements, interaction with statutory auditors and MIS reports.
Must possess blended Experience with: MNC, Shared Services and Big 4 Accounting Firm
The candidate must have experience in following :
- Leading Preparation of Financial statements, including Account Analysis and handling of Statutory / Internal audits
- Thorough knowledge and experience in US GAAP, IFRS, IND AS
- Knowledge and Experience of other Country GAAP would be a plus
- Ensuring compliance with controls around the clients- / suppliers Accounting processes and support audits (internal and/or external).
- Ensure Receivable/Payable for accuracy and compliance to standards and procedures.
- Ensure compliances and arrange inputs appropriately as required by customer entity
- Exposure in ERP (SAP/Oracle) environment.
- Exposure in Group Financial Consolidation / Closing / HFM reporting IFRS/USGAAP
- Strong Client / People Management Skills, Sound Leadership Competencies
- Driving Results, Mentoring and Coaching to be able to drive change in the organization
- Exposure to Business Excellence and Process Transitions
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Must be innovative and decisive
- Ability to visualize and oversee the design of new concepts and ideas related to the broader organization as well as functional area of expertise