Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:98 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Manager/Senior Manager - Actuary - Life Insurance (6-8 yrs)
Our Client is a well-established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, the company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Level : Senior Manager/ Chief Manager - Actuary.
Reporting to : Head - Statutory Reporting & Capital Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Preparing various regulatory reports viz. ARA, AAAR etc.
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders including auditors, With Profit Actuary, peer reviewer etc.
- Solvency management.
- Monthly Reserves & Data.
- Reinsurance Reporting with Profit Fund management.
- Understanding and experience of IFRS accounting will be treated as an advantage.
- Role also involves liaison and communication with other functions such as finance, investments, IT etc.
- Motivating and mentoring members of the department to perform their duties.
- Engaging with Stakeholders to understand the business problem.
- Delegation of work depending upon capabilities and expertise of team members.
- Assisting and guiding team members on actuarial exam progress.
Position Requirement :
- Graduate who has completed at least 10 actuarial papers, experience of Statutory Reporting is mandatory
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Life Insurance.
- Expert knowledge of insurance products and their detailed cash-flows.
- Expert core actuarial skills for projections.
- Expert prophet and DCS modelling.
- Expert MS excel knowledge.
- Good knowledge of IRDA reporting and reserving regulations.
- Good knowledge of insurance company's financials.
- Knowledge of PROPHET, DCS and other softwares.
- Updated knowledge on regulations.
- Knowledge of methods and approach of reserve calculations.
- Proactive documentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.