HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:32 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Manager - Regulatory Reporting - Life Insurance Firm - CA (7-10 yrs)
Chief Manager - Regulatory Reporting
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE)
- Preparation, Analysis and Filing of Financial and business Reports on various frequencies to IRDAI & Life council.
- Close co-ordination with Compliance and other cross functional teams and various stakeholders of the organization.
- Interpretation of requirements from the guidelines/ circulars received from regulator or statutory agencies and development of reports.
- Reporting of financial data in various annexures for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and controls in all financial and regulatory reporting.
- Management and support in financial forecasts and report variances.
- End to End automation of all manual reports - Raising BRS's, understanding the flow of system, user acceptance testing (UAT) of the output.
Educational Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Competencies (Knowledge & Skills) :
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.